Accidently deleted my DareDevil. What can I do?

VinoBrad
VinoBrad Posts: 8
****... I have never done this in 2 years of playing the game, but I just accidentally deleted one of my roster. I had my daredevil at 3/5/5 and at 145. I had an extra cover for him that I got in the last pvp and I thought that was what I deleting (it was late and I was tired) but it drilled my whole slot. What can I do to get it back?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Contact Customer Service and beg on your bare knees. There's no guarantee it will work, but sometimes you get lucky.
  • Seems like an honest mistake. Open a ticket and CS should be able to help you out.
  • I submitted a ticket. Has anyone else ever done this and had it reversed by tech support? I'm sure I'm not the first or last to do this.
  • Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    I had problem some time ago my son was doing cards and sold my devil dino b4 I rostered him and they sent me it back next day
  • I was getting worried since my initial response from D3 was 8 days ago, but they finally granted my request. Here is what they wrote:

D3 Go! Customer Support (WP) (D3 Go!)

Jan 27, 11:46

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Please keep in mind that we do not normally offer compensation for this issue, however, we have decided to send you a one-time gift to show our appreciation for your loyalty, patience, and support.

Your vinobrad account has been credited:

Daredevil (Man Without Fear) 3/5/5
    69,112 Iso-8 (To return the character to level 145)

In order to see this you may have to restart your game or win a battle. We hope you continue to enjoy playing Marvel Puzzle Quest.

We also ask that you keep in mind that moving forward, we will be unable to offer you the same service again.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support/

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (WCP)

So if this happens to anyone else, with a little bit of luck and patience they should help you out.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy you got him back!!
  • IFORANI
    IFORANI Posts: 91
    Glad they took care of you. Couple months ago I accidentally deleted my 153 Iron Fist I was less then two weeks from getting last cover from DDQ. Keep Iso8s to return also incase they said yes we would love to help with this. Over a year of playing and I received a big fat DENIED!

After the latest update I was locked out for the final 24 hrs of my PVE and missed out o on final 3 or 4 rewards.

Opened ticket saying that was the issue and a bunch about my Iron Fist not being credited but can deconstructed duplicates. Got three separate replies all DENIED!

I just apologised for my behavior and misunderstanding of official guidelines and protocol. Whatever, I'm not a whale so I live with the terms of their criteria I don't know in the first place.

But sincerely grats. You got the right treatment.
  • That sucks. Iornfist is one of the best 3* covers to have. I think they cut me a break given the length of my account and no previous grievances/issues.
  • IFORANI
    edited January 2016
    VinoBrad wrote:
    Please keep in mind that we do not normally offer compensation for this issue, however, we have decided to send you a one-time gift to show our appreciation for your loyalty, patience, and support.

I now understand that this means here's your "freebie", stupid name change. Lol
  • IFORANI
    VinoBrad wrote:
    That sucks. Iornfist is one of the best 3* covers to have. I think they cut me a break given the length of my account and no previous grievances/issues.

I only had two tickets in just shy of a year. First was name change since it meet the guidelines, it was personal(first name). The second was a dumb rookie mistake. When I set my alliance up I made people commanders and they bailed so need to have them removed. I learned my lesson there but before this never asked for compensation or anything with actual gameplay.

Ooh well not my monkey not my circus!