Champions and team-ups

halirin
halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It occurs to me that there are a lot of team-ups that could be a lot better now with the free respecs. With five covers, Hood and blade black and IF, SW, and Doctopus green strike me as abilities that would be nice team-ups (at least situationally) that one wouldn't necessarily have wanted in the optimal build because the passives are just better. But wouldn't it make sentry matches nicer if you could take a fully covered intimidation tu in?

Am I missing any obvious ones? Is it all just moot because no one pays attention to team-ups?

Comments

• I can see respecc'ing GSBW into more pistol for TU.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pasttense wrote:
    I can see respecc'ing GSBW into more pistol for TU.
    I can't. The other two powers are much better.
    Falcon comes to mind though. When playing, you want his passives maxed most of the time, but a 5 cover Bird Strike can make a good teamup.
  • Druss
    Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Probably most obvious one is Cyclops - as black cant be a TU, changing from 5 black to 5 yellow makes sense for TU's but wouldn't want to use Cyclops with only 3 in black
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think a champion should yield max level team ups in every color. Barring that, champions with fewer than 3 abilities that can be sent as team ups should always yield maxed out team ups. Having to respec characters with passive abilities that most people leave at 5 before sending them out on patrol then restore them is silly.