Resource Focused Events

Options
Elayne
Elayne Posts: 23
In another game I play, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, they have events that release new characters, or allow you to level them beyond caps, but they also have resource focused events. These events allow players to pick up increased amounts of the base resources used to level your characters, equipment and abilities.

I would LOVE to see that implemented here. I get more characters and plenty of ways to get covers for them, but ISO is an increasing problem. I would love to see an occasional event giving increased ISO/HP/CP rewards that doesn't give out covers. I would think this would help players at all play levels. I know as a beginner the HP cost for slots was such a sink. I hate how I have to consider a second facebook account for people who aren't really friends, just to get the ISO to keep up.

Alternatively, you could offer more increased double ISO reward weeks.

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Elayne wrote:
    Alternatively, you could offer more increased double ISO reward weeks.
    ... and when they offer it, it'd be even better if they actually delivered on it. I'm still astounded that they never did a do-over of the anniversary double-ISO week-that-wasn't.
  • Yes, please, iso-8 is an increasing problem for me! I finally have a very good roster of high-lvl 3*'s, but I probably need something like 800,000 iso-8 to max out their levels (it's probably more than that, actually). I don't have time to really grind on either PVP or PVE, so my cover-maxed characters just sit there, as I try to lvl one character at a time.
    A resource focused event would be really great.