You Won! +43 Points. You were attacked! -147

irwando
irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Oh, how I love those messages. It reminds me not to spend another dime supporting this game until the punishment for playing is fixed.

Now I'm sure some mod will decide to delete this or bury it in another thread, and hey that's their power. Personally, I'd rather flood the forums with all of the issues and make the Developers constantly see their problems. But, you know, I'm sure they're working on that 6* Spider-Ham character which we all want so much.

Comments

• TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    At least you can retaliate for like 13 points! icon_lol.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    irwando wrote:
    Oh, how I love those messages. It reminds me not to spend another dime supporting this game until the punishment for playing is fixed.

Now I'm sure some mod will decide to delete this or bury it in another thread, and hey that's their power. Personally, I'd rather flood the forums with all of the issues and make the Developers constantly see their problems. But, you know, I'm sure they're working on that 6* Spider-Ham character which we all want so much.

Nope, just going to lock it, if you have any sort of constructive feedback, or a way you think it could be made better, feel free to head on over to suggestions and feedback and post a nice well thought out polite post there.. they are read by the devs. Here is a link to get you there:

viewforum.php?f=8
This discussion has been closed.