Consistency Please

fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Juggernaut Heroic just popped up and max progression is a whopping 43k points, last time this event ran it was a reasonable 32k
viewtopic.php?style=1&f=20&t=35544

Compare to the current event, Unstable Iso, 4 day event, max progression, 36k

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP wrote:
    Looking at my last Juggernaut: Heroic leaderboard from November 2015, the player who came 1st got around 77.7k (not me, and it looked like they managed to grind most if not all of the nodes to 1)

Perhaps now they've standardised the requirement for the Legendary Token to be around 55% of the maximum points for older events and 65% for new character release events? So, 3 clears per day should still give us the token? (especially with the number of non-repeatable nodes on the main map giving us plenty of points too)

Shame if that is the case, given the restrictive rosters in these events they should try and be more lenient with the scoring, last time worked quite nicely as you could get the LT without having to grind the more unfair nodes too often.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    yea, I opened up the event reward preview, took one look at the score required for the LT and decided I was taking a 4 day PvE break. Kitty that.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Indeed - 4 days off. I have no need for Mystique, Carnage is out of reach (too much grind) and I dislike heroics (unless Angels are playable icon_e_wink.gif) It's a bit of a shame that I will loose all the iso, HP, event packs and maybe LT but I will win on life icon_e_smile.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm thinking of playing till 20k points for the Kamala Khan cover so i can level her beyond championing.
    This. I want the ISO, tokens and covers, but unless they're going to ease up on the LT progression milestone, I can't be bothered to suffer through the heroic format to get that reward.