Roster organisation

Options
Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
Since the champions update, finding someone in particular in my roster has become more difficult.

The default (and only sorting) is by level, then number of covers, then some other stuff.

When all my most used 3* were 166 I knew the relative positions, now with champions and different levels, they're all over the place, and move whenever a new level is gained. (Ah, a flashback to the early days of low level characters when it actually made sense for your most "powerful" characters to appear first.)

It's been mentioned before, more than once, but could you please consider adding some kind of sorting or filtering to the roster screen. I'd be happy with * level then alphabetical, which would make a decent alternative default.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Upvoted. Hopefully the "quality of life" updates that have been mentioned recently include something along these lines. I'd love to be able to customize my roster order, but barring that, something that makes the order fixed rather than relying on level would be nice.
  • something like "recently used" would be nice.
    or just add 2 rows of portraits. On steam there is free room all over the screen, yet all windows are super tiny with super long scrollbars.