lumia 950 windows 10

Options
My phone is in need of replacement, and I have a question. I've been really wanting a lumia 950 XL, especially since I have wibdows 10 on my phone and an xbox one.

However I have been playing MPQ for a good 2 years now, now my question, is it available on the windows 10 app store?

Comments

• Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know it isn't on the Amazon app store for those who have Fires and a quick Google search yielded zero for Windows.
  • Was afraid of this...guess my run at the game is coming to an end soon...
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It was several months back, but an official answer was given that they were not considering a Windows Mobile release at that time.

In my opinion, it's just too much smaller of user base than that of either iOS or Android, so it's hard for them to justify the effort of coding for and maintaining a third mobile platform.
  • Linkster79
    Options
    I can side load apps on the Fire by downloading and installing the .apk so I don't know what the technical issues are. I am by no means a techie so maybe there is something I am not understanding.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • Linkster79
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    I can side load apps on the Fire by downloading and installing the .apk so I don't know what the technical issues are. I am by no means a techie so maybe there is something I am not understanding.

Just realised that without Google Play Services you won't be able to make any in app purchases.
  • Can anyone tell me if the steam store for mobile allows mpq to be downloaded on a wibdows 10 phone?
    I dont have the phone yet...