Total number of Free Legendary tokens to date?

dr tinykittylove
dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Does anyone have a record of how many LTs have been winnable from PVP and PVE from the beginning? I think 3 each from Season progression and Alliance t100, is that right?

I know I haven't kept track of my pulls, but with all the discussion on pull rates and the Luck Calculator I'm morbidly curious about my luck so far.

Still wouldn't be exact for me since I'm not sure how many pvps I bothered to hit 1.3k in (maybe about one quarter, one fifth?), but it would be a better estimate than # of 5:star: / ???

I have the vague notion my pull rate for usable 4*s is middling average to poor based on how often I sell them and considering my percentage of needed covers was low to begin with, I'm not even to going to try to track backwards for those...

Thank you in advance! icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I'm not going to do the full calculation, since it's late and I'm lazy, but I'll get the ball rolling. It looks like the past season had 10 PVP events, plus 1 LT for progression and 1 LT for Top 100 Alliance.

So, if you hit all the PVPs in a season, that seems to be 12 LTs. Off-seasons are generally 3-5 events, I think.

Then, you can just add in:
    -some amount of CP related pulls depending on your alliance
    -however many PVEs you ground for the LT
    -however many times you pulled the 1/300 LT from Deadpool Daily vault
    -however many 40 packs you opened

and you should have a grand total.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone have a record of how many LTs have been winnable from PVP and PVE from the beginning?
    A good estimate would be to take the number of 5* covers I have at any given time, and multiply by 20.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    simonsez wrote:
    Does anyone have a record of how many LTs have been winnable from PVP and PVE from the beginning?
    A good estimate would be to take the number of 5* covers I have at any given time, and multiply by 20.

20*0=0
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Hmm. Released Sep 10 (11th?). Three PvP per week since, roughly three PvE every two weeks since (Gauntlet might have thrown that off by one, and don't remember how Galactus might have affected that either).

Eighteen weeks, if I'm counting right.

So seventy-one, give or take a couple.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm. Released Sep 10 (11th?). Three PvP per week since, roughly three PvE every two weeks since (Gauntlet might have thrown that off by one, and don't remember how Galactus might have affected that either).

4 or 5 season rewards, 4 or 5 season progressions, 30+ from championing so far, and how many 4* DDQ have we had?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

4 or 5 season rewards, 4 or 5 season progressions, 30+ from championing so far, and how many 4* DDQ have we had?
    22 DDQs with today, 18 in the first cycle, 4 re-runs so far.