little lost, need assistance please.....

IamTheDanger
IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
forcefield.png Hello forum landers icon_e_biggrin.gif . Long time no read. I quit playing MPQ last summer just as the Antman event was starting. I took temporary custody of my nephew for a while. It was the hardest job I've ever had, and yet never loved anything more. icon_e_smile.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_surprised.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_neutral.gificon_e_confused.gificon_neutral.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
My sis was working 8 hours a day and then 4 hours of night school everyday, her husband was working 10 to 14 hour days. Low paying jobs are hard when you pay for college and 3 kids. So I took my nephew for a while, my other sis took my neice and my dad took the older nephew to help them with their financial problems. Long story ,no one wants to hear any way , short. Sis finished her dergree, got a much, much better job, so I no longer have custody of my little buddy.

With my sidekick gone, I once again have free time. So I came back to MPQ. What I found when I got here though was something else. I went back a few months and read threads, announcements, watched the videos and listened to the pod casts.
I think I'm pretty much caught up now. However, there is 1 thing I'd like some assistance on. When I promote a character to champion, I get prizes for each level. So far I've only promoted Steve Rogers. And his prizes offer Captian America Sam Wilson covers. And I heard on 1 of the videos that the character you promote will offer covers of a character related to them. So.......

Now my BIG question. ...??? Is there a list of which characters, after being promoted to champion, offer which covers? Like if I promote Kamala Khan, which covers will i get from her. Or, since Steve Rogers gives me Cap Sam Wilson, does that mean Cap Wilson gives me Steve in return? Or someone else?

If someone can explain this a bit, or show me a link to a full list of which champion gives you which character, I'd really appreciate it very much. Thanks for all of the assistance in advance.

JJ.

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Just wanted to say welcome back and it was very cool of you and your family to step up and help out in such a meaningful way.
  • dider152
    dider152 Posts: 263
    Nice to have you back. Just curious, as someone who's been gone for a few months, what is it like too be back (do you feel overwhelmed, do you like how it's evolved, etc)? And why did you come back? Speaking for myself, is I went away for do long, I think the feeling of missing out and never being able to quite catch up would keep me away.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    dider152 wrote:
    Nice to have you back. Just curious, as someone who's been gone for a few months, what is it like too be back (do you feel overwhelmed, do you like how it's evolved, etc)? And why did you come back? Speaking for myself, is I went away for do long, I think the feeling of missing out and never being able to quite catch up would keep me away.

As to why I started playing again, simple.... I never wanted to stop, but I just didn't have the time. And missing a lot of new characters hurt, especially Old Man Logan, Pheonix, X-23. Missed the 2nd anniversary as well icon_cry.gif . Things are definitely different. Champions, command points, 5 star.png heros. To be honest, when I first logged in after more than 6 months, I was a little overwhelmed. I didn't know what these new features were or how they worked. So I just slowed down, looked it over, then came here to the forum and read on what I could find. The new features look interesting, but I haven't played enough to form an opinion on how the game has changed yet. But that's part of the fun. It's not a completely different game, but it is new. I have a lot of catching up to do, but, again, that's part of the fun.

On a side note, I'm really looking forward to playing OML and X23, but come on devs, all this time and still no Sabertooth or bone claw Wolverine. Or did I just over look them on the character list? Whats going on with that? And where are we with Gambit who won that most requested character poll like a year ago?
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    On a side note, I'm really looking forward to playing OML and X23, but come on devs, all this time and still no Sabertooth or bone claw Wolverine. Or did I just over look them on the character list? Whats going on with that? And where are we with Gambit who won that most requested character poll like a year ago?
    Well, we got another few dozen spideys. That's a thing...

And don't ask for another Wolverine please, we already have 4 (5 if you count X-23 icon_razz.gif) icon_lol.gif
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woah, blast from the past! Welcome back JCT! You are a good dude and a good mod, looking forward to having you back on the team! ゙☆⌒o(*^ー゚)v