Not getting ISO from Champion Levels

Eichen
Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
I championed a bunch of guys now and had added lots of covers to them for the ISO. Today I added a cover to my Champion Thor which should have given me 1000 ISO but when I added the cover my ISO did not raise. Until now I have never watched my ISO when I added a champion cover so I don't know if this is the first time it happened or not. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Agamotto
    Agamotto Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    The same thing happened to me.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been watching my ISO total on every champion level I add for the last couple days, and so far everything seems to be working for me...
  • Same thing here. I just wasted a Patch cover.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Mine has mostly worked, but just now my Kamala should have awarded 500 ISO and I got nothing. My ISO stayed at 6612.

I added it from the recruit page, not the character page.

Frustrating bug, as now ISO is more valuable than ever before.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was concerned about this happening, so I've been watching it closely. Whether I add covers from the reward queue or the character page, I get what I'm supposed to get. What threw me off initially was that the ISO increase happens just before the cover animation starts. If you hit the button and don't immediately look up at your ISO total, you'll see the value after the increase.

Now, this is not meant as proof positive that people aren't getting screwed out of rewards. I was just worried this was happening, so I started paying close attention every single time. Since I started watching closely, I've never missed out an award. At this point I've reached a level of trust where I just hit the button and go about my day.
  • xcience
    xcience Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    yes today this happened to me as well and I put in a in game ticket.

I put my first cover into my champion iron fist and instead of giving me a legendary token it gave him 2 levels, no iso for the second level, and removed a deadpool x cover from the taco vault.

awaiting reply from the ticket.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    I see this when champing...

Go to stash> Champ cover available> add champ> ISO/HP goes up on character screen> go back to stash> ISO/HP dips DOWN to pre-bonus level for 1 second>ISO/HP goes back up to where it should be.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I don't mean the visual display dip when receiving the ISO or changing screens. I mean, the ISO amount not being received or changing at all.

So far it's only happened to me once, on the 3* I mentioned. If I manage to replicate the issue I will of course provide more info.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have had this happened to ISO, HP and command points. So far I've only logged a ticket for the command points (which D3 did reward and I didn't even have any screenshots. So kudos to them for trusting me). What I suspect may be happening is if the connection is flaky then the game does not bother to retry or throw a connection error. I came to this conclusion since I only ever recall this happening while I'm playing on the move (not connected to wifi). So I'm now saving all my champion covers for when I have a stable wifi connection.