Morbius (and other suggestions)

voodoodreamer
voodoodreamer Posts: 7
I loved the Hearts of Darkness story! I can't wait for it to come back around so that I can play it with better characters next time. That said, I remember the Midnight Sons from back in high school. We have Ghost Rider now, and we've had Blade for quite some time. I'd love to see a Midnight Sons story and the introduction of Morbius the Living Vampire as a character! Mephisto and Blackheart were introduced already, so it would be fantastic.

Other characters I've been dying to see are Spidey 2099, Impossible Man, Drax, Beta Ray Bill, Agent Venom (Flash Thompson), Zombie Deadpool, Cable, Bishop, Gambit, Rogue, Archangel, Gladiator, Black Bolt, Medusa, House of M Magneto/Polaris/Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch, any Age of Apocalypse characters at all (Dark Beast????), and Howard the Duck.

I mean... I've been playing for almost two years now, and there's still no Howard or Impy? Wassupwiddat??? I love running the comical characters! Deadpool, Squirrel Girl, and Kamala Khan is one of my go-to teams in the Daily!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi, Welcome to the forum! We have a dedicated spot for character suggestions, you even get to take a shot at making their move-sets if you like. Feel free to check it out and try to come up with their moves!

viewforum.php?f=21

Here is my ancient Morbius i made back when 3*s were being released : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27718

It is fun! Feel free to join in!