Rostered 5 Stars blowing your balancing

ShaolinSam
ShaolinSam Posts: 4
I understand this "may" be being addressed at some point but has anything official been said yet?

Just asking due to I've had no problems with the game so far in regards to playability but I just recently got my first 5 Star (Purple Jean Grey) and now all my battles are skewed badly for levels.

I'm just wondering if this should be addressed or if it'd be smarter to just sell her until all my normal 3 and 4 stars are maxed out for levels and covers.

Opinions?

Devs?

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Has not been officially addressed since a couple months back when they acknowledged the problem. Nothing known is coming. It might be tomorrow, it might be never. Probably somewhere in the middle.

You don't need maxed 4s for the 5s to not mess up your scaling. I have one 4* at 245, about 10 maxed 3s, the rest at 130-150 and have seen only minor effects. Noticeable, but not anywhere near game-breaking.

Whether or not to sell is up to you. It's a shame you have to make that decision, but that's where we are.
  • Ah gotcha. Just was asking due to all my three stars are at around level 100 atm. Been trying to level evenly. Almost ready to start leapfrogging them up 5 or so levels at a time.

Having that single level 255 just jacks everything up lol.

Really hoping the devs do something about it or I'll be forced to just sell it for ISO so I can level my 3's and 4's to respectable levels before trying to get lucky with 5's again.

Such a great game so far. Just that one single oversight with the 5*'s messing everything up.