Wave Reminder

Options
cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
So sometimes when I'm battling a wave, either I've turned my head after I complete a wave or sometimes I have to pause and pick back up during a wave, or even I just have a very short memory, but I don't know what wave I'm on. Am I only on 3 of 5 or am I on the last final 8 of 8?? This obviously affects my gameplay because if I'm early, I might still save my charged power for the next (always harder) round, but if I'm on the last one, I'm letting all the guns loose. Is there a way to always display what wave you are on, or at least a place to find it during the fight?

Would love to hear everyone else's thoughts about that too. Thanks!

If this has already been posted somewhere, I apologize. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They have a little number telling you how many enemies are left in that specific wave. Maybe they could place another number to the left of that number to tell you what wave we're in.

So instead of it saying "5", it could say "2:5".

I would find this helpful as well. Waves can last 15+ minutes, so it's hard to keep track of everything!
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:
    They have a little number telling you how many enemies are left in that specific wave. Maybe they could place another number to the left of that number to tell you what wave we're in.

I would find this helpful as well. Waves can last 15+ minutes, so it's hard to keep track of everything!

Yes! That's a great idea! I definitely look at that number constantly, especially when there are all the Tetsu craziness.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mpqr7 wrote:

Yes! That's a great idea! I definitely look at that number constantly, especially when there are all the Tetsu craziness.

I don't always even remember how many waves there are supposed to be, so it should say 1 of 5 or whatever.
    I'm usually saving a big attack for the end and then I'm done, oops.