Option to Kick Alliance Commanders who are inactive

Options
Hello,

I was wondering whether we could add the option to allow active Commanders or long standing members of an Alliance the ability to kick fellow Commanders who have been inactive for perhaps more than 10 days?

We have a great Alliance that is currently wasting three spots due to three Commanders who haven't played for ages. Seems a shame that an Alliance would need to disband as a result of one or two players.

Thanks!

Comments

• Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    Options
    Have an active commander put in a ticket
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think CS won't demote a Commander that created the Alliance.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alliances are (almost) free to create. Just decide amongst yourselves who the new commander should be, have them create an alliance and then all join it. When alliance slots cost Hero Points it was a major issue but not any longer.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We've done that in the past as well.

"Everybody leave our current alliance and go join alliance ___". It's a pain, but it usually works fine after everyone gets the message and moves. It helps if you're all on Line to organize.
  • Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the replies... I'll see whether I can coordinate the group into a new Alliance!
  • CubRob
    CubRob Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    I was able to get a commander demoted, but it took several tickets and he was MIA over 45 days.
  • Thanks for the reply.

I sent in a ticket which got picked up. The team members were demoted.

Thanks D3 for sorting!