Break my soft cap to Champion?

Options
cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I'm currently soft-capping at 106, but I have 2 GSBW purple in my queue, one about to expire. I can add two covers by way of CP and then I have plenty of ISO to max her. Should I do this to not waste 2 purple covers? Will this completely destroy my scaling? Help, my friends!

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think you'd gain much by leveling that much. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Sell the covers for ISO - you'll have plenty of opportunities to gain them back when you are ready for 3* champions on your roster.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Don't bother. 3* come fast. If the softcapped roster is working well for you in PvE - keep it and forget about championing untill you are ready to move to the top level of game play.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll echo what they said. Just wait it out. I would stay where you are until you have at least 2 or 3 good teams of A list characters fully covered. Then you can think about going ahead and pushing up to 166 with all of those toons together and they enemies may be tougher but you will be equipped to handle it.

*- Standard disclaimer though that we don't know what the devs plan on doing next and we won't have advanced notice. So take everything said with a grain of salt. icon_e_wink.gif
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks so much, everybody! This is why the forums are great!I'll sell those covers and still keep at it. DDQ is the best! icon_e_wink.gif