Current 5* musings (in correlation to MCU actual skills)

Alright, I understand that 5* are meant to be bigger and better than the other tiers, fair enough.

Surfer and Phoenix can be considered cosmic and semi-cosmic entities, and can probably squish Hulkbuster without physically having to come into contact with him. Fair enough. Have at it, ya 5*s.

Then we have the Old Man. More powerful than most other current 4*s? maybe, maybe not. Debatable at best.

Black suit Spidey? Errrrrrrrr. Hulk can fastball a car, easy. I seriously don't think he's worthy of a 5* title. Should've given that title to the likes of Adam warlock, Thanos, etc. That would make more sense, right?

Discuss!

P.S. by this logic, 1* spidey should be swapped with the current 2* bagman. I mean, COME ON! icon_lol.gif

Comments

• This should totally have been 5* Spidey:

http://spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Foundation_Costume

The thing i dislike most about this release is a lesser chance to get SS covers. I'm patiently waiting for his Blue, which would make him usable in PvE (especially against stunners) and late on in PvP.

I don't know if i can make the same complaint about OML (i want his yellow), since he still has a 3.3% availability regardless of which Legendary token you get

I don't think you get what the essence of my OP is about. It's about the "tiering" and logic of tiering based on the characters' abilities in the marvelverse.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    This should totally have been 5* Spidey:

http://spiderman.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Foundation_Costume
    t
    latest?cb=20100913191540
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    stars aren't a rating of in-universe power
  • Mawtful wrote:

Yup.

The whole point was to discuss what they should be if it was based off in-universe powers/abilities.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread says "musings". So, i am musing.

If you wanted to talk about character power correlating to star level, then specify that in your thread title.
  • Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:

Yup.

The whole point was to discuss what they should be if it was based off in-universe powers/abilities.

That is not at all clear in the OP