Overwriting Facebook Save

I had played the game previously and saved it to Facebook. Since then I had gotten a new device and made a lot more progress and even paid a bit of money for some coins to buy extra slots and etc.

Now I can't save my current progress, it wants to load my old Facebook save which has nothing. I have deleted the game from "My Games" on Facebook, I have cleared cache, and data off my android for the Facebook app, as well as I tried deleting it as well. It also doesn't show the game saved under "My Games" on Facebook anymore, however, in the app on my phone it still wants to load an old Facebook file.

Is there a way to save my current progress and not what Facebook has?

Any help would be great!!! I have so many great characters and slots I don't want to lose!

Comments

• earlockhart
    earlockhart Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have the same issue, I had played the game for a while and saved my progress to Facebook using an older Android and then stopped. I got a newer Android and decided to play again but did not bother restoring my older Facebook saved game. I have since made a few purchases and would like to save my current progress to my Facebook account but can not. Is their a process for getting my older saved data wiped so I can save my current progress on my current device?
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hi -

Yes, if you have tried restoring through the app via clicking the gear icon in-game and following the facebook prompts once there and it still doesn't work, then our support team can assist. Just reach out to them at https://d3go.com/mpq-support and they can help you out. Please note that it may take 24 - 48 hours before you get a response, depending on how many support requests they are working on. Thanks!