Duplicate Covers AFTER Champion is Complete

jobob
jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
So now that I've finished leveling up a couple 2* champions... I'm back to having no use for those covers.

Would it be possible to keep cycling through the rewards? No more levels, just your reward starts back at cover 1? Or maybe a random pull from the possible champion rewards.

Comments

• ScrawL
    ScrawL Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Hmm I did not think of that. I like your idea to be able to restart with the rewards or at least a random pull from them. I'd like to see this be implemented. Or something similar to this idea.
  • As much as the 5k iso cost for championing 2*s was indeed worth it, I'm not so sure with the cost of fully training a duplicate 2* just to champion him again. I had been wondering what is going to happen once my championed 2*s reach the new max (which is already rapidly approaching.).

I'd welcome this addition.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think that's what I'll do when it happens, if it's allowed. When I finish maxing out a champion 2*, I'll then create a second one, champion it and start all over. Eventually, I'll delete the maxed champion 2* to make room for another duplicate 2*.

But this will be after I've championed all my fully covered 4s and 3s.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like this idea a lot, as an addition make the little blue name banner a different colour just for bragging rights.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alternatively, they could up the sell value to 500 for any 2* cover where you have a maxed champions, you could do something similar for maxed champion 3* covers too.