Championing with Duplicate Characters Bug! Be Careful!

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
I recently placed T10 in the last PVE to earn 3 Steve Roger covers. I currently have a duplicate 3* Steve Rogers, before I went to add my 3rd Blue to him, I went to add Champion levels to my Champion 3* Steve Rogers. I went to the Roster Screen and clicked "Level Up" on his pending Yellow cover EXCEPT the Champion grabbed my Blue cover. The Champion should only take covers that I specifically click "Level" on, not just whatever it feels like it.

Can a Red respond to this? Because Customer Service will likely not understand what I am talking about, and this is a real problem for players who are keeping duplicate characters.

So for anyone with duplicates, BE CAREFUL, add the cover to your Duplicate first before applying any covers to your Champion.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good catch. While CS likely won't know what to do with this, opening a ticket and contacting David Moore directly will hopefully get your case escalated quickly.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can add the champion levels using the specific cover in the rewards list.. doing it from the characters actual screen, it picks whatever cover is next. Best thing would be to train the dupe before doing championing.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    You can add the champion levels using the specific cover in the rewards list.. doing it from the characters actual screen, it picks whatever cover is next. Best thing would be to train the dupe before doing championing.

You basically said the same exact thing I said in my post lol