A New Power Token

Options
Linkster79
Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
Like most I have been burned many time by the randomness of token pulls and with the plethora of both 3* and 4* heroes in the game players could be waiting weeks or months for a specific colour that they need or want. How many of us have characters that have 10 covers in just 2 colours making the third power impossible to raise with Hero Points?

Thinking on this I had the idea of a token that could be applied to a chosen character to raise a chosen colour. There are 2 ways that this could be implemented, the first is outright money 1200 HP for a 3* or 2400 for a 4*. Or for the free players who get frustrated and also because I have an evil mind finishing 11th in versus gives a 4* power token and 101st for a 3* power token. Would be fun to see those who are desperate try and juggle the numbers and losses at the end of events instead of shielding at sitting out the last 3 hours. Of course they tokens should be applicable to any colour the player chooses but would really help out those who just cannot get that last cover to max out their character in order to champion them.

Comments

• So is this just to bring a colour up from 0 to 1?

Or is this a backdoor way of getting covers for HP back into the game now that cover are bought with CP?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A way to get that final colour that has been more elusive than Krispy Kreme at a Weight Watchers meeting.
  • While the comparison is amusing, I'm not sure it answered the question.

Is this a token that you can only use on characters that are currently built 5/5/0, 5/0/5 or 0/5/5? (i.e. only usable on a colour you don't have) as implied by:
    Linkster79 wrote:
    How many of us have characters that have 10 covers in just 2 colours making the third power impossible to raise with Hero Points?

This could be pretty useful at 4* and 5* but I don't foresee many people past day 150 needing a 3* token like this, thanks to DDQ.

Is it a 'colourless' cover? (i.e. +1 in colour of your choice) as implied by:
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Of course they tokens should be applicable to any colour the player chooses but would really help out those who just cannot get that last cover to max out their character in order to champion them.

This is universally useful at all stages of gameplay.