Lone Star Skirmish recruit offers

Options
TheVulture
TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I just wanted to point out to anyone who does like to purchase ISO that there are 2 Lone Star Skirmish offers in the recruitment tab that are better value than normal ISO purchase, once per day.

300 HP for 1 of each villain cover + 3,000 ISO = 3,600 ISO after selling the covers.
So if you purchase an Agency Expenses (600 HP) you'd end up with 7,200 ISO over 2 days, rather than the 2,100 ISO of a Treasure Box.

500 HP for 1 of each hero cover + 5,000 ISO = 6,000 ISO after selling the covers.
So if you purchase an Agency Expenses (600 HP) you'd get 6,000 ISO and have 100 HP left over, rather than the 2,100 ISO of a Treasure Box.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was a pretty good deal, but sadly, it looks like the sale price has now ended. The cost is now back up to 600/1000 instead of 300/500.
  • Puce Moose wrote:
    This was a pretty good deal, but sadly, it looks like the sale price has now ended. The cost is now back up to 600/1000 instead of 300/500.
    That's the "daily deal" price. You can only buy one per day at that special price, but it will be back at that price for you again tomorrow.
  • Thanks for the original post, I managed to nip in for a pretty good deal there.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bughunt wrote:
    Puce Moose wrote:
    That's the "daily deal" price. You can only buy one per day at that special price, but it will be back at that price for you again tomorrow.

Cool, I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.
  • I was doing some rough math earlier - I'm not copy/pasting all of it, but compared to sale prices, buying them at the daily deal is more than twice as cost efficient as their double ISO sales (with regards to hero coins per $, or the hero coins to ISO conversion rate based on $ pricing). Go nanners.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kamahl-FoK wrote:
    I was doing some rough math earlier - I'm not copy/pasting all of it, but compared to sale prices, buying them at the daily deal is more than twice as cost efficient as their double ISO sales (with regards to hero coins per $, or the hero coins to ISO conversion rate based on $ pricing). Go nanners.
    Yup, you get more ISO per dollar for this daily deal compared to their ISO sales. And it's not including selling the covers, which will earn you extra ISOs. Definitely better than using HP to buy daily Heroic tokens only to get covers you already got. >.<