Are 2 stars worth turning into champion?

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
if you have 3 stars ranked 140 to 120 is it worth the ISO to push your 2 stars to champs?

I only did 4. 2 stars until i started building my 3 star team.. I only have Thor. Wolf. Ares. and Mag all champ. The rest of the 2 stars i only hold for the ess nodes for PVE meaning they will set me back 60 to 80,000 ISO to max them.. Is it worth maxing out the 2 stars though i will never use them

or take the rest of the ISO and push 3 3 stars to 166 land and never look back at the 2 stars

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Champ your 3s first, then your 2s. Because 2s give you 3s, so if your 3s aren't champed yet, then it's a waste.
  • XandorXerxes
    XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    If your 2*s are already maxed, it's worth every ISO. If they're not, it's a losing proposition. Do you value your ISO or HP/3* covers more? If it's ISO, don't bother. If it's HP/3*s, make em champions.
  • if your two stars were already at level 94 or close to it, then you can champion them.
    But spending 100k+ ISO for only 3 three star covers seems a bit over the top. Since three star covers are relatively easy to acquire now.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you weren't using your 2's before and didn't bother maxing them, I wouldn't worry about them right now either. Keep focused on your 3*'s and maxing those then championing them.

I would definitely champion any 2* you do have maxed or close to maxed.

I sold my Bagman a while back, and I've never bothered recruiting 2* Bullseye or Moonstone. Won't start now... maybe someday.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    If you have them maxed already, absolutely. Each champion level gives you at LEAST 250 ISO, which is the same as you'd get for just selling the cover. There's several levels that offer 500 or 1,000 ISO, and a smattering of Hero Points, Heroic Tokens and even 3 3* covers. 100% worth the investment imo.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    If your 2*s are already maxed, it's worth every ISO. If they're not, it's a losing proposition. Do you value your ISO or HP/3* covers more? If it's ISO, don't bother. If it's HP/3*s, make em champions.

should give more detail

the 2 stars are all level 15 or whatever they start at

my 3 stars are all around 140 to 120 BUT all 3 stars are MAX covered (meaning 13 covers)

would turn my 3 stars into champs but dont have the ISO needed to turn all be lucky to turn 3 but not sure how they would kill my scaling

so guess i just be playing for HP and CP and the little ISO the 3 star covers give
  • RoboDuck
    RoboDuck Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    slidecage wrote:

should give more detail

my 3 stars are all around 140 to 120 BUT all 3 stars are MAX covered (meaning 13 covers)

would turn my 3 stars into champs but dont have the ISO needed to turn all be lucky to turn 3 but not sure how they would kill my scaling

so guess i just be playing for HP and CP and the little ISO the 3 star covers give

I'd say your better of maxing your 3s. Not worth spending your ISO leveling up the 2s at this point.

Maybe after your 3s are max level it would be worth going back & doing.
  • slidecage wrote:
    if you have 3 stars ranked 140 to 120 is it worth the ISO to push your 2 stars to champs?

I only did 4. 2 stars until i started building my 3 star team.. I only have Thor. Wolf. Ares. and Mag all champ. The rest of the 2 stars i only hold for the ess nodes for PVE meaning they will set me back 60 to 80,000 ISO to max them.. Is it worth maxing out the 2 stars though i will never use them

or take the rest of the ISO and push 3 3 stars to 166 land and never look back at the 2 stars

Here's all I know...Every person who is the least bit serious about the game should have a max championed OBW on their roster ASAP. Because obvious.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    slidecage wrote:

should give more detail

If your 2s are not leveled at all, don't bother. As other posters noted already, your focus should be on accumulating iso to max out your 3s. Start w/ the ones that you have most covers for.