Upgrades with CP is now live

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Title is pretty self explanatory.

Comments

• JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yuppers... but I don't see the 20CP Legendary Token yet...
  • pheregas
    Nope. I'd except it to pop in randomly tomorrow along with 5* Spidey tokens.

Not sure where all this CP is supposed to be coming from, though for upgrades...
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sure glad there was a in game pop up letting us know this change was coming. ..
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    Sure glad there was a in game pop up letting us know this change was coming. ..
    Let's head on over to FB and watch the mass confusion...

(devs: "but, but, we put in a popup that was linked from a popup that came up when you hit the link in the first popup..." )
  • pheregas
    I was half expecting roster slots to only be CP now. Glad I was wrong!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really really hope there are more ways to earn CP now. I mean your not going to see people buying anymore like they did in the past. 100 for 20k will last you for months if your just buying sheilds or slots.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    slidecage wrote:
    Really really hope there are more ways to earn CP now. I mean your not going to see people buying anymore like they did in the past. 100 for 20k will last you for months if your just buying sheilds or slots.

HA! Sure they will. $100 still gets you 7 CP, if anything spending will go UP as people scramble into buyers groups to upgrade their new 4*s at 120 CP a cover. All that HP will just to towards buying 40 Packs, so the spenders can get even farther ahead of the pack with extra LT pulls and tons of champion covers.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    tanis3303 wrote:
    slidecage wrote:

HA! Sure they will. $100 still gets you 7 CP, if anything spending will go UP as people scramble into buyers groups to upgrade their new 4*s at 120 CP a cover. All that HP will just to towards buying 40 Packs, so the spenders can get even farther ahead of the pack with extra LT pulls and tons of champion covers.

This is my prediction as well. I'm starting to see max level 144 star.pngstar.png champs. Where else are whales getting those covers aside from 40 packs? icon_lol.gif but I doubt 266s star.pngstar.pngstar.png will show up any time soon, since even 40 cover packs wouldn't necessarily give you the star.pngstar.pngstar.png covers that you need for your champs.

Players WILL find ways to burn hero points. No worries about that! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:
    Nothing in this pop up idicates any additional sources for commandpointsbig.png
    nEaY82b.png?1
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Legendary pack and 3 star Upgrade same price.

Wonderful Idea, especially after complaints about how ridiculously under-powered they are compared to 5 stars. icon_rolleyes.gif

These updates seems to be asking for even more money weirdly.

let's see what the future holds but this certainly is an interesting development.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of course it wont happen, but the cost of HP should really decrease now theres less to buy with it.