How much ISO would you pay for a Legendary Token?

Milthslayer
Milthslayer Posts: 13
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Sorry if this raised in another thread, but I was curious how much ISO people think its worth to spend for a legendary token. I have a number of 3*s that I've soft-capped at level 120 and I was wondering if it was worth spending the 104,500 ISO to fully level and champion them. I've already maxed all of the top-tier and most of the second tier 3*s so my question is, is it worth it to max any of the remaining characters (e.g., Mystique, Squirrel Girl, Punisher, Daredevil, Capt Marvel, Bullseye).

I have about 500,000 ISO saved up and my 4*s are so poorly covered that I won't need much of it to level them in the near future. I figure it might be worth maxing at least some of my remaining 3*s to get the legendary token and to have access to the other champion progression rewards but I wanted to know what other people are doing.

Comments

• Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Just remember that in addition to the iso you need a cover to get the LT. Just championing is not enough.

Other than that you have to remember that you het other rwards as covers come in in addition to the initial LT, so ultimately the iso is going towards much more, providing your getting the covers.
  • Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Zero. ISO has always determined progression, wasting it on covers will set you back entirely too much time.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    If your 4s aren't ready for levels yet then I say go for it. You get the leg token to get your 4s closer to usable, and since covers are more important than levels (to an extent) it will still help even though they aren't leveled. That said, there are some 3s that I will never have enough iso for it to be worth maxing them. IM40, I'm looking at you.

My non-maxed 3's are softcapped at 130, 140 or 150 depending on how bad they are. I blew all my iso on day one and now I'm trying to scrape my way back up to enough to max someone, the hard part is which one to do out of all the covers in my queue. I also have several 4s approaching 10-12 covers who I'd love to level, but the 4s are SO expensive.
  • Dimh wrote:
    Zero. ISO has always determined progression, wasting it on covers will set you back entirely too much time.
    This. If you weren't going to max the 3* (or 2*) anyway, it's not worth doing so just to chase champion rewards (including the LT).
  • I've spent enough ISO to take a 4* character from level 70 to 166 for a DDQ4 LT, but that also gets me that same DDQ4 LT every time that character comes through the rotation again. And this was also much earlier in my 4* transition. I'm now hoarding LTs until I can get more 4*s maxed out to champion, so I don't think I would spend more than a days worth of ISO on a LT at this point.