Least favorite PvP?

20three
20three Posts: 371
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I would have to say Black Vortex because just looking at the powered up list makes me cringe on two accounts

Or Quicksilver's event because not only do you have to play as quicksilver, but have to deal with that obnoxious blue annoyance to excess...

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Balance of Power is annoying because every fight takes forever and you get attacked a ton because everyone can beat anyone. So hard to get to 1k without multiple shields.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Boosted characters are so diminished right now, you might as well consider Black Vortex a 2.5 day SHIELD simulator. Balance of Power and Combined Arms are love it or hate it events, and I'm personally not a fan. But the worst PvPs are Falcon and Spider-Man, for taking for-damned-ever each match, and Daken and Blade, for being automatic health pack sponges.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate Thor's PVP. He tanks everything and if the opponent's Thor gets a lucky cascade, it's a healthpack. I usually skip his.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate the new 4* pvps because I have to use the loaner, so I can get easily beaten when 1/3 of my team is garbage.

On the other hand, I get to win the new 4* character at 1000 points without draining a week of my life for pve, so that's nice.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hands down, Falcon PVP.. the birds make it take forever to do anything.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

Especially if you have IF and/or Luke Cage on your team.. I made that mistake, it took 30 minutes to finish the match lol
  • mpqr7 wrote:
    I hate the new 4* pvps because I have to use the loaner, so I can get easily beaten when 1/3 of my team is garbage.

On the other hand, I get to win the new 4* character at 1000 points without draining a week of my life for pve, so that's nice.

this so much. i despise 4* release pvps. playing a **** team is so annoying even when the other team is equally ****. id rather just play 2v2.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Nefarious Foes. I can't seem to build any good team with villains only.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any PVP where 2* Daken & 2* Wolverine are boosted the same week. There have been events where every single 2* team I found was those two plus the featured. It was more repetitive than PVE, which is saying something...
    658 Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Quicksilver and She Hulk are by far the two worst, imo. Both make it very difficult to maintain any type of rhythm and matches take forever.
  • Vision. Partly because I have to use a loaner, but mostly because everyone pairs him with Kamala and the random stance-changing firing her passive makes every match take half an hour.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

Seconded.

*Swap* CAW CAW CAW
    *Swap* CAW CAW CAW
    *Swap* CAW CAW *Throws iPad across the room*
  • defixu
    defixu Posts: 32
    Nefarious Foes. I can't seem to build any good team with villains only.

Remember Business Partners?

CMags, Hood + Loki/Doom/good 4* (Rulk, JG)/KK(not a Villain, but great nevertheless)