PvE Idea

Options
Phaserhawk
Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
This past Simulator event was a huge improvement over the last two, but not sure if it was better than Hulk. The Hulk had a great theme, you could actually win the hulk in the 2 day or daily missions and it didn't seem like a grind. However, I loved the normal and hard modes with the simulator. If D3 could just combine the qualities of those two events I think a vast majority of the player base would be happy. Don't get me wrong I liked the Simulator, but you should be able to win Psylocke in the 2 day events, not just Heroic packs.

Comments

• Thank you! It shouldn't be so impossible to get new characters. Is it too much to ask to just go back to the hulk event? Ice, make it so.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Typhon13 wrote:
    Thank you! It shouldn't be so impossible to get new characters. Is it too much to ask to just go back to the hulk event? Ice, make it so.

That Hulk event was great, hell the Ares event was also great, but after that, geez. And then if you are going to do packs, at least let me win an event pack that increases the chances of getting the featured character or the characters boosted for the event