Quick Battle Match Reward

Options
EDUSAN
EDUSAN Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
So, im sure all of you love when you get a +250 runes victory in quick battle and you are like "bleh" when you get a +50 runes one.

its pretty awesome when you win a match and see that nice amount of runes, but that happens less and less to the point of being non existant the more you level up your character.

Now i see that i made the mistake of leveling my char to level 49 to have more hp, regen and skills because it could probably work out the same as if i were level 45 with the posibility of facing someone some levels above me and giving me extra runes. As i am righ now the only way im getting more than only 50 runes is if i defeat a lvl 50 planeswalker

i find this mechanic kinda weird. It should be worth it to level up your planeswalkers to the max but i feel it more like a punishment

Runes rewards could be bigger because you face someone with higher level but it would make much more sense if it took into account the ranking of your opponent or maybe the time the match took to finish...

what you guys think about this?

Comments

• Rune rewards need an overhaul. You can't control who you're up against so giving more runes based on something random like enemy level is weird. Also, if I'm playing a lvl 25 Jace and the difficulty difference between a level 25 and a level 30 opponent is very negligible and nowhere near being worth FIVE times the runes.

I think the rewards should be based on performance. Make 50 the baseline one always gets, with bonus runes for stuff like low number of turns needed, little damage taken, large cascades, destroy a certain number of enemy creatures and so on.

Alternatively add random bonus objectives from the story mode to each PvP battle. An easy(-ish) one for +100 runes and a harder one for +200 runes. Maybe with a chance to win a few crystals for the hard ones.