Yet another 20p reward!

Spiderben69
Spiderben69 Posts: 24
I know these rewards are meant to be random but is there any way of beating the 20 ISO rewards when replaying a battle? i.e. Just played the last battle of Hells Kitchen, rewards on offer are: 1 Command point, 500 ISO, 250 ISO, Critical boost. 1st battle and I win the Critical boost, fight again I get 20p, fight again and I get another 20p and repeat.... indefinitely! This is not me being paranoid, I saw exactly the same on the last 2 Enemy of the State missions - end boss, win Critical Boost only, repeated attempts reward with 20p only.
I'm not being paranoid right? It is random so totally possible for this to happen, but similarly it is statistically possible to get the Command Point every time.... yet that NEVER happens!

Comments

• I for one am finding the same issue. CP used to not be so much of a grind; but recently i am grinding a node down to 0 and still having to do around 5-10 more fights before it drops. At which point i have all other rewards. CP seems to be the only reward that drops at a much lower rate.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I've yet to have to grind ANY node down to zero to get a command point, on any PVE since Command Points were introduced. And despite both your stated experience and my stated experience, this isn't a bug or technical issue. There are other sub forums better suited to your feedback/opinion on rewards.