release psylocke in pack soon

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Waiting for pack with psylocke for next event so can get him looking forward to black panther

Comments

• They only updated the packs to include Daredevil last week. That character first became available as a reward a month earlier.

Based on past practice, Psylocke will be available to purchase in special packs for at least one PVE event and several tourneys before she becomes winnable through standard pulls.

You will probably be able to purchase a guaranteed Psylocke in the more expensive 5 or 10 pack they offer in the next unstable ISO-8 event.
  • Waiting for pack with psylocke for next event so can get him looking forward to black panther

Psylocke is a pretty man, I suppose.
  • I'm sure she'll show up in a standard 'buy 10 for 3800 and get a guaranteed Psylocke' soon enough.
  • dearbluey wrote:
    Waiting for pack with psylocke for next event so can get him looking forward to black panther

One of the many changes FOX is making to the characters of marvel. Wesley.... Snipes ... is...PSYLOCKE. the story of woman born in.a man's body through mutant mind stuff now goes around New York or whatever fighting THE BAD GUYz with hi..her arsenal of NINJA WEAPONS....but mostly.guns as they are easier to.film. with her sidekick STATIC SHOCK (wait we don't have go rights to him?). I mean BLACK PANTHER played by noneother than liam neeson. You've seen him.in that movie with energy swords and the films and that movie where he un-takes his family (wait,.he was in schindler's list? Ehh..irrelevant) now see him as the swashbuckling tiger...cheetah....sh*t panther (having a moment)...just panther BLACK PANTHER. Aptly named.because his suit is black, the two fight thier enemies with thier ninja pirate hybrid mutant fighting style to save the land of.....

Okay so we haven't read the comics at all. We just like looking at the explosions okay?! Jeez, just put in some explosions and..I don't know...give Jennifer Lawrence a semi nude scene as some news reporter trying to get with batguy or...you know I don't know.

.....I am bad at my job.

-as heard from the FOX corporation headquarters
  • dearbluey wrote:

One of the many changes FOX is making to the characters of marvel. Wesley.... Snipes ... is...PSYLOCKE. the story of woman born in.a man's body through mutant mind stuff now goes around New York or whatever fighting THE BAD GUYz with hi..her arsenal of NINJA WEAPONS....but mostly.guns as they are easier to.film. with her sidekick STATIC SHOCK (wait we don't have go rights to him?). I mean BLACK PANTHER played by noneother than liam neeson. You've seen him.in that movie with energy swords and the films and that movie where he un-takes his family (wait,.he was in schindler's list? Ehh..irrelevant) now see him as the swashbuckling tiger...cheetah....sh*t panther (having a moment)...just panther BLACK PANTHER. Aptly named.because his suit is black, the two fight thier enemies with thier ninja pirate hybrid mutant fighting style to save the land of.....

Okay so we haven't read the comics at all. We just like looking at the explosions okay?! Jeez, just put in some explosions and..I don't know...give Jennifer Lawrence a semi nude scene as some news reporter trying to get with batguy or...you know I don't know.

.....I am bad at my job.

-as heard from the FOX corporation headquarters

That sounds scarily realistic. Except the line "...I am bad at my job." They are probably genuinely thinking "AND THIS IS AWESOME!". I never forgave Fox after Firefly was strung up on the hangman's noose. Never trust again!
  • dearbluey wrote:

That sounds scarily realistic. Except the line "...I am bad at my job." They are probably genuinely thinking "AND THIS IS AWESOME!". I never forgave Fox after Firefly was strung up on the hangman's noose. Never trust again!

You and Joss Whedon and all the other brown coats out there icon_e_smile.gif
  • dearbluey wrote:

You and Joss Whedon and all the other brown coats out there icon_e_smile.gif
    Don't forget to include lovers of the original Family Guy, Arrested Development, and Futurama. Fox has an amazing track record.

And I guess technically they killed the revival of Battlestar Galactica. I seem to recall that from somewhere.