which to junk?

Unknown
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
i have a few characters which i realized aren't very useful. not yet short on HP here but i foresee a shortage in future (i need 650HP per new slot right now).

any advice on which to junk, and if possible in which order to junk?

totally awesome hulk - greenflag.pngblueflag.pngblackflag.png
star-lord - purpleflag.pngredflag.png
IW - blueflag.png
sam wilson - yellowflag.png

i also have beast greenflag.png and the thing yellowflag.png to roster. if there are any to junk/roster from there, advice would be much appreciated too!

Comments

• ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Well, I notice that no 2* are on that list (and I'm guessing you have plenty considering your roster size... 650, what is that, 45ish? I forget (950 for me).

IW and Star-Lord aren't good. But I'd hold onto them for the occasional featured node (2* are easy to replace for short-term commitments) or who knows, future buffs. (Also, Star-Lord is capable of some cool stuff once you get his Yellow power.)
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I don't recommend junking any 4*. No, not even the **** ones like Hulkcho and Mr F. Their essential nodes have a chance of CP (though you're more likely to get 20 iso fifty times a row first).

If you have any 1*, get rid of everyone except Juggernaut. If you really have to, get rid of all 2* except the following:

Ares
    OBW
    Storm
    Magneto

I strongly recommend rostering Thing. He's one of the upper-end 4* (although yours would only be 0/1/0 haha. Still doesn't matter; just wait patiently for his red and green covers)

I love my thing
  • Thing is better than all the other 4*s you have listed. I recommend trying to keep all 4*s rostered if you can, but if you must get rid of them.....all 4 of the ones you have listed are bottom tier. So I would just go in order of least number of covers: IW, Sam Wilson, Star Lord, Chulk.

I think IW is the character that has been on my roster the longest without me ever spending ISO on her (3/5/5 lvl 70). She is horrible, but I keep her rostered for essentials and DDQ4.