DPDQ scaling?

Options
wymtime
wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I was playing DPDQ today and on the one star level I went to head butt captain America and he did not die. I have played DPDQ every day since it came out and use Juggs the same way each time I match damage the goon head butt the 2* and Juggs green the rest and every time the 2* dies from 1 headbutt. Is the champion feature changing the scaling?
I also noticed in the survival node I used KK, she Hulk Hood and KK normally takes out all 3 characters on wave 2 and one character on wave 3 with 2 bashes. Today someone on wave 2 survived and all 3 in wave 4 survived? I really think the champion feature has crept scaling up in DPDQ

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not scaling but the champion feature also had changes to damages done by abilities as well as health and match damage
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    low level 2* becomes stronger (more match damage an HP). That's it.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    On the flip side, Windstorm + Rampage now KO's the one character in Under the Sea.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also in Under the Sea, Windstorm used to sometimes leave one of the goon in wave 2 with 2 health. But now that she's championed, she wipes them out too. So much nicer.