Were last PVE nodes supposted to have given everyday heroic

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
or did game mess up again? This would have been 3 times I got under valued tokens, atleast this time I didnt finish hard at 1st place to get stadard tokens.Nvr did get emails or repayment back yet.Anyone know if they will or did already and passed me by?

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is how its supposed to be. They did this because the simulator deals disappeared along with the events.
  • AresWr4th wrote:
    or did game mess up again? This would have been 3 times I got under valued tokens, atleast this time I didnt finish hard at 1st place to get stadard tokens.Nvr did get emails or repayment back yet.Anyone know if they will or did already and passed me by?

Yep, the other fancy ones don't exist after it ends so heroics for everyone.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Yes, they were.
  • They reverted to normal 2* as soon as the event ends, However I managed to get a yellow hood and blue magneto in the first batch of 3 (along with my bajillionth moonstone)
  • Look at it this way, less chance of getting Captain America and Moonstone.
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Did anyone get theirs yet?
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yup. Purple Moonstone and Black Hulk, alas my Hulk is already 141.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm still waiting for mine from both sub events.
  • KidInsomnia
    Options
    Twysta wrote:

Ok, good.

Well, not good, but at least I'm not alone.

icon_razz.gif
  • It's a little odd that the rewards list would specifically state "Highly Trained" tokens as rewards, if they (the ubiquitous they!) knew there was no possible way to claim said "Highly Trained" token

a little false advertising?

Of course, the cynic in me feels it's a moot point as almost every "Special" token from a PVE taps into the Captain America Pez dispenser.

...I did get a Moonstone once, though, so there may be hope ....
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Vinny J wrote:
    It's a little odd that the rewards list would specifically state "Highly Trained" tokens as rewards, if they (the ubiquitous they!) knew there was no possible way to claim said "Highly Trained" token

Of course, the cynic in me feels it's a moot point as almost every "Special" token from a PVE taps into the Captain America Pez dispenser.

They were listed as regular heroics.
  • Vinny J wrote:
    It's a little odd that the rewards list would specifically state "Highly Trained" tokens as rewards, if they (the ubiquitous they!) knew there was no possible way to claim said "Highly Trained" token

Wait, what?

The rewards were listed as heroics for the last subs. As they always are in this situation.

Sorry if I'm reading your first sentence incorrectly.
  • Twysta
    Options
    Twysta wrote:

Ok, good.

Well, not good, but at least I'm not alone.

icon_razz.gif

This is the longest I've ever had to wait for mine, almost been an hour. If I don't get anything in the next hour I'll probably send in a ticket.
  • Haven't gotten mine either, yet. And it's almost an hour for me too. Obviously haven't seen the main rewards (Psylocke) either.
  • Twysta
    Options
    I got my main ones just not my subs.
    A lot more people on here seem to be waiting more than usual.
    Probably just the servers I assume... I hope.
  • I got my subs not my main. Weird....
  • Demiurge_Will
    Demiurge_Will Posts: 346 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    I got my main ones just not my subs.
    A lot more people on here seem to be waiting more than usual.
    Probably just the servers I assume... I hope.

Yep! The job is running healthily. We had exceptionally high participation in this event, so the rewards will take a little longer than usual to be dished out to everyone.
  • Just got my main rewards (woo for top 50 = 2 Psylockes). Still no subs thought, which is sort of funny.

• Wait, what?

The rewards were listed as heroics for the last subs. As they always are in this situation.

Sorry if I'm reading your first sentence incorrectly.

oops possibly... old age, progressive lenses and a small screen may have led to cross eyed dementia. (I am seeing spots before my eyes - and am trying to match colours...)

However, If I am not mistaken, I thought the top tiers were "highly trained", the 50ish or so was "heroic" and then "standard" after that. So when I glanced and saw the heroic at 45, I didn't think much of it.

sorry for causing any panic.
  • ty guys for the input, and atleast I wasnt alone on missed and wrong prizes.Did get my 2 psy covers though