'Save for Later' Option when buying Tokens and Token Packs

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but it seems worth putting out there with the recent Champion update! Especially if people want to take advantage of any good Token Pack deals from events.

Could we have the option to stockpile a token or token pack once we purchase, for opening at our convenience? That would be really useful to help us make the most of our Championing efforts.

Cheers!

Comments

• Watch as someone buys a token pack to save for later, and then get mad when the featured characters for that event change.
  • Technically that can already happen, can't it? If I don't open any rewarded tokens when rates change, or if I hold onto a PvP token when it comes back around? If that is correct, I guess that the only difference is in one version it would have been paid for, so it could be a little frustrating you wouldn't get what you paid for. However with f2p games, time is money icon_e_smile.gif

Surely a disclaimer could fix that, when you choose to accept on purchase to hold onto the token/s instead.