Season Bracket/Rewards

Peej13
Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there anything to be done about season rewards based on bracket? I know I'm not the only one disappointed with how things turned out. With my season score, I ranked 71 in my bracket. It's fairly annoying to hear about people who started at the exact same time as I did being put into a different bracket and getting top ten with a lower season score.

I'm jealous. I'm not mad at them, nor do I want to ruin things for them, I just think it sucks.

Comments

• Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Peej13 wrote:
    Is there anything to be done about season rewards based on bracket? I know I'm not the only one disappointed with how things turned out. With my season score, I ranked 71 in my bracket. It's fairly annoying to hear about people who started at the exact same time as I did being put into a different bracket and getting top ten with a lower season score.

I'm jealous. I'm not mad at them, nor do I want to ruin things for them, I just think it sucks.

Seen the same thing with my alliance in PVE. Placement awards are so much better than progression, folks jump in at the end and get top 10 placement. I grind for 3-5 days and am lucky to finish t100. Sure, I get some progression awards but they do not stack up to the placement awards. Seems like something needs to be done there, like placement awards disappear after a certain point or something. For someone to get better awards for a couple of hours of work vs. someone who gets WORSE rewards for playing the game several hours a day over the course of several days... that's a flawed system.