Divine Champions Tokens Jan. 2016

killerkoala
killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
The odds aren't increased for the buffed/featured characters; they are the same as heroic, but 40-pack are cheaper only 10k HP. I guess cutting and pasting is programmer's bread and butter for content. lol

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    10 pk is actually the best deal if you're looking to champ your 2/3*. If you have a large champ base, the odds are REALLY high that the bulk of the covers will be champed.
  • I think that's the standard for off-season events, no? Season 22 ends today
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    also noticed no daily deal, what cheapsakes. lmao
  • Helen keller
    Helen keller Posts: 62 Match Maker
    also noticed no daily deal, what cheapsakes. lmao

Yeah but the 10 and 40 are lower than heroic daily deal...plus unlimited purchases, a solid deal all things considered
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gotta use the HP for something.. wish it were a vault though.

Sadly I rather open a 2* then a 3* I don't have Iso to max level.. boy have times changed.
  • vaportrail
    vaportrail Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Thanks for pointing that out, I had 12k Hp left and really didn't feel like spending it on covers. Ended up getting 2 blue px to round out my duplicate professor for winfinite, an x23 red and an iceman blue to feed my champion. And then to top it off I got an SS blue to take mine to a very usable 2/2/4. Definitely the best pulls I've had in quite a while, now I don't need to spend any more money, just my soul in grinding out all that ISO icon_lol.gif .