Question about tile strength

Options
X-man2000
X-man2000 Posts: 49
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi all, just wondering if there is a clear cut rule to tile strength regarding characters that have matching levels. For example i have left my Spider-Man at level 103. He has a yellow tile strength of 52. A maxed out patch would also have 52. In this situation which character would match yellow? And I think a maxed hulk and a maxed patch would have the same green and red. Who then matches those colours? Just trying to level my guys so they work together best. Thanks

Comments

• Kind of off topic, but I don't even understand what tile strength means. Does a tile strength of 52 mean it reduces taken damage by 52? Yes, I've been playing for 4 months and never really thought about it. icon_eek.gif So if anybody could answer my question while answering X-man2000's that would be great! icon_e_smile.gif
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In case of tie it depends on who is on the middle on the team selection screen. In your case if you put patch on the middle and spider-man on one of the sides patch will have priority over yellow. I can't remember which side has priority over the other but one of the sides will also override the other.
  • If they have the same value, the guy you started in the center gets priority, then left, right last.

Tile strength refers to the amount of damage your cover does for matching each colour. You can see it in the character sheet. Each cover has three colors its strong in, and three weak. Except rags, who is only green and red.
  • X-man2000
    Options
    That's beautifully simple. Thanks guys
  • Ah, I thought you were referring to the protect tiles for some reason, with the shields on them.