3* levelling question

Options
Starsaber
Starsaber Posts: 206
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I didn't have to worry about ISO for quite a while, but now I have levelled my 3*s enough to run out of the iso I had built up before and need to prioritize again. Which of these approaches should I take to spend the ISO I have now? Right now, I'm levelling any of my 3*s below 120 as I get covers for them.

1) Level my 3 153s (Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Thor) up to 166 as I can afford it.
2) Level some of my 140+s to 153 to broaden my base at the highest level (Black Widow, Doom, maybe 1-2 more)
3) Level anyone below 140 to 140 and hold them there (i.e. Rocket/Groot since it's an essential right now).

Comments

• amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It looks like you're mostly leveling people up as you have the covers for them. I would mostly wait until you're ready to play them heavily before putting more levels in them (one exception: very cheap levels of a PvE essential. Those I would at least consider).
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thor, Cage and Fist are a strong trio but have some overlap in the power color department. I would probably leave your 153s alone and starting bringing useful toons up to 140 and the others to 120. Once you get there, you can plan on bringing up 1 or two teams up to 166 together so when you scale up you won't really feel it.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Options
    So something along these lines as priorities?

1) Sub-120s to 120 as covers allow
    2) 121-140s to 140 as they're essentials/boosted
    3) High use 147s to 153
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Starsaber wrote:
    So something along these lines as priorities?

1) Sub-120s to 120 as covers allow
    2) 121-140s to 140 as they're essentials/boosted
    3) High use 147s to 153

That sounds good to me.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    ISO is precious, and IMO it's just not worth having a **** character at lvl 120 over lvl 40. They aren't going to get much play, and they aren't going to even be that much more useful in either PvP or PvE.

So I would prioritize like this:

1.) Mid-Top tier characters to 140 as they are boosted
    2.) Top tier characters to 166
    3.) 4* characters to 270
    4.) Mid tier characters to 166