Forum Thread

aesthetocyst
aesthetocyst Posts: 538 Critical Contributor
Forum Thread
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• 10 3*s and all 7 2*s. Not going to level other 2*s just for champs, outta ISO for 3*s, and no 4*s even close.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    14x2* and 39x3*, Ock in queue to be maxed and champed as soon as I have enough iso. Then I'll look to maxing out my 4*s... maybe in a year or two... or 3. :p
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 4☆s
    9 3☆s
    3 2☆s
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Done a handful of 2* as those drop like a **** drawers and a couple of 3* that I had covers for. I'm not going to go mad for it yet.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    10 champs with 2*s
    9 champs with 3*s

No 4* champs yet but 4Thor will be my first after I get her cover from the Rags PvP.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Champed all 5 of my permanent 2*s, but I don't have any level maxed 3*s yet to champ even if I had spare covers.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    9 x 3* & 2 x 2*

31*
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    2x 4*, 9x 3*, 7x 2*

6500 more iso and deadpool 3* has 5 covers waiting, he will make my 10th 3*.
  • dr tinykittylove
    edited January 2016
    14x2* and 39x3*, Ock in queue to be maxed and champed as soon as I have enough iso. Then I'll look to maxing out my 4*s... maybe in a year or two... or 3. :p

On the first day? Wow, go, doc, go!

I'm a sneaky fake-capper - my crew was unmaxed but close, so it didn't take much to finish them off with all that saved iso. icon_e_biggrin.gif Everyone was ready to go to max, I just needed an excuse to pull the trigger and turning them into shiny new toys seems like the best reason ever.

Ock is now maxed and just waiting for 2k more iso to join the crowd, which I will have when I start pvp tomorrow. icon_e_wink.gif

Edit: OCK IS A CHAMPION!
  • dr tinykittylove
    OJSP wrote:
    So, not that I'm doubting the first poster who mentioned this.. but is it true that Bag Man gives out a Legendary token at 144?

I am in fact the first poster who mentioned it, as far as I know. In the championing Bag Man challenge thread. icon_e_biggrin.gif and yes, it's true. A kind soul even provided the screencap. icon_e_wink.gif
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    We need another poll for how many we would have if we had the ISO to level up all our max covered B and C teamers. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have championed 22 3* one 4* and 3 2* so far and I have 12 more 3* I can champion, but I will wait till I have a cover of them and actually have some ISO.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did 50 exactly, 14 3* that I had maxed and covers for, plus the only 4 maxed 2* that I have. Just this morning I went ahead and championed Falcon since I got his DDQ cover and another random one from a token. Seriously considering maxing out JG from 250 and championing her since I have 3 covers waiting in my reward stash.

I can't see myself using the amount of iso it would take to max out any more 2* (closest is cap at 59, but that's 46k iso!). Additionally my other "maxed" 4* are parked at either 250 (JG,HB) or 240 (4hor,KP,Fury,XFW) and that's 79k and 115k respectively. So they're not really all that close to being championed either.