Covers should get a "Sell" Button after Tokens opened

Marvelfamily
Marvelfamily Posts: 208
Hey,

I think it's a good option to give covers you get immediately after opening its token, a SELL button.

For example: you open a recruit standard token, and a Iron Man Modell 35 Cover comes up. At that point a Sell Button would make some things easier, it's not going to the list, you can sell it within seconds.

Now with champion having new, many players are saving covers, and the storage list isn't that huge anymore.

What do you think?

Comments

• killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    it might cause more headaches if that button existed. then they will get CS tickets say i didn't mean to delete that cover. and then they have to check records to verify that cover was awarded. because it was your negligence, i doubt u would have taken a screen shot of the cover u won.

the best solution would be to have a sell all button based on star levels being checked off:

[x] 1*
    [ ] 2*
    [ ] 3*
    [ ] 4*
    [ ] 5*

{sell all}
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Surprised the reward screen isn't organised into separate tabs for star levels actually. You know five tabs, corresponding to the cover levels. Would only really still need the sell all button then, and would decrease accidental mis-sells. And be a lot easier to navigate.
  • Yeah, that's a good idea! Like tabs with 1* up to 5*. icon_rolleyes.gif