I still haven't gotten Simulator Round 3 Event Reward

Options
I never got the event rewards for playing in The Simulator Round 3. The Rewards for Round 2 came a day late too, but this has been two days now since the event was over. I tried sending comments through the game interface, but haven't received any response yet, is it still possible to get my rewards, I finished in the top ten so I was expecting quite a few new goodies.

I'm not sure what else to do, any suggestions?

Comments

• Okay, I just got the event Rewards for The Simulator Round 4 and The Simulator Basics, but still no rewards for The Simulator Round 3. who do I talk to in order to get my rewards?
  • I haven't gotten my top 50 rewards yet for the overall, or the last round rewards. Kind of worrisome.
  • I'm really starting to think that this issue isn't going to be dealt with. I have sent four separate comments through the in-game message function on the start-up page of the game, and I have made these posts, but I haven't even been acknowledged yet. Round 3 finished up at least three days ago and still nothing, no e-mail, no post and no rewards.
  • Well, I did finally get my rewards a couple of days ago. It took way too long to be acknowledged, but once I was acknowledged the admin/customer service person was great. They took care of everything in a very polite and apologetic manner. Everything was settled quite quickly once I was actually talking to someone.

I didn't get any of the special "powered-up" or "highly trained" Heroic Tokens, but I got generic Heroic Tokens instead, but that's fine since I got good covers with them.