Token rewards shouldn't have an expiry date.

As the title says when you receive a reward for you hard work in the game it's added to your rewards section, however if you don't use them in two weeks (used to be 7 days) they expire and they are lost.

With the new champion system that actually rewards players for having excess 'unwanted' tokens I propose that we either remove the expiry date or extend it to a much longer time.

This will also have an added bonus of allowing people that don't have the HP to open new slots more time to earn the HP to roster those characters without losing them for very little reward (500 iso for a 3 star)

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another solution would be to have a maximum number of cover rewards instead of a maximum age, if some sort of limit is needed...
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    A way the devs could alleviate the player burden of the expiry date while actually convincing us to spend more money is by allowing us to trade in the covers from duplicate characters to fuel a champion, as proposed by PeterGibbons316 in this thread:
    Use duped characters for champion levels

That way, if a cover is about to expire you can buy a new roster slot to effectively store it indefinitely as a duplicate character, and then eventually use it to Champion your primary copy. Hell, you could even make special "reinforcement locker" slots that can ONLY be used for this purpose, and I'd buy three right now at any reasonable HP cost, to save a few 4* covers I will otherwise be forced to sell.
  • I wholeheartedly agree. I earned them, I should be able to keep them.