Value thoughts?

Options
radiopy
radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
All things considered, what is more valuable: 1 heroic token or 3 standard tokens? 2 stars are basically worthless to me right now, so I am curious as to whether I should shoot for top 50 in normal mode or take three standards?

Comments

• If you have a bare roster prolly the heroic. If ISO is more important to u than covers like it is to me then the tokens. So just whichever 1 u need more.
  • 3 standards are at least 300 ISO with 3 times a 3% chance of a 3 star.
    1 heroic is at least 125 ISO with 17% chance of a 3 star.
  • finwe wrote:
    3 standards are at least 300 ISO with 3 times a 3% chance of a 3 star.

And the heroic has about a 3% chance if a 4****...no idea what it is, if even possible, for a standard. Regardless, the value is infinitesimal for the standard....for someone like me who has all the available 3*** almost, the 4**** numbers are more important than it might be to you though. I would go with a heroic. Just don't expect a miracle with either. The difference in ISO is about 1 match...so not enough to make a difference imo.
  • For your situation it depends on the amount of iso you get. The heroic is worth the 125 iso your gonna sell that 2* for, and the standards it's worth the 300 you'll sell those 3 1* for. If your getting at least 275 more iso rewards with the heroic, it's a better deal.
  • finwe wrote:
    3 standards are at least 300 ISO with 3 times a 3% chance of a 3 star.

And the heroic has about a 3% chance if a 4****...no idea what it is, if even possible, for a standard. Regardless, the value is infinitesimal for the standard....for someone like me who has all the available 3*** almost, the 4**** numbers are more important than it might be to you though. I would go with a heroic. Just don't expect a miracle with either. The difference in ISO is about 1 match...so not enough to make a difference imo.

I pulled a Wolverine X-Force from a standard token once. It is possible.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think if 1 Heroic v/s 3 standards then the standards are better. But I think that the heroic also comes with what like 50 HP or more ISO. This morning I am looking at probably 2 top 50s, but if I drop to just below that, I can get a total of 6 covers + 500ISO. Then I can sell the covers for about 600 (more assuming I will get some **s) and I will net 1100ISO. Then I can turn around and buy two more tokens for a couple more chances at ***s.
  • user311 wrote:
    I think if 1 Heroic v/s 3 standards then the standards are better. But I think that the heroic also comes with what like 50 HP or more ISO. This morning I am looking at probably 2 top 50s, but if I drop to just below that, I can get a total of 6 covers + 500ISO. Then I can sell the covers for about 600 (more assuming I will get some **s) and I will net 1100ISO. Then I can turn around and buy two more tokens for a couple more chances at ***s.

If you are spending ISO on standard tokens you shouldn't be giving advice. Someone might actually listen to you.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you are spending ISO on standard tokens you shouldn't be giving advice. Someone might actually listen to you.
    Quoted for truth.