Moonstones health

Skorche
Skorche Posts: 47
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
My boosted moonstone had a whooping 10k health poor boosted ares had 8k. I have neither championed but 10k seems like it's a bit high. Either that or she's been coated in vibranium.

Comments

• Roopesh80
    Roopesh80 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Health boost on account of chest exercises.....

Her chest is way more developed than Ares.... icon_lol.gif
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    2 of her abilities are quite expensive and red does quite a bit of damage when it fires, so she's actually a pretty tanky character, and her health pool reflects that.
  • Spencer75
    Spencer75 Posts: 232
    Whooping cough? That should not be good for her health.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP wrote:
    Also, interestingly, her rival, 2* Captain Marvel has the same health at the same level, until lvl 94. But at 144, Moonstone's health is 10123, Captain Marvel's health is only 9280. (I peeked at a whale's roster)
    Well of course Dark Avengers scale better. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    I've always thought she was fairly meh @ 94 but fun to use when buffed -- glad to hear she's got so much health.

Do level 144 2* champions still gain 56 levels when on the weekly buffs list? Or was that based on a percentage, not a specific number?
  • Selvokaz
    Selvokaz Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Are you sure they were boosted to the same level? Also shes in the high end pool for the tier 2 characters when it comes to hp, her and tier 2 Ms Marvel all have the same hp.
  • Skorche
    Skorche Posts: 47
    I think its weird that Ares health is 5880 at lvl 94 compared to Moonstone 5886, but at her boosted unchampion lvl of 150 she has 10534 compared to Ares boosted health at 8316. I don't mind i'm using her to tank the low nodes in PVE but just seemed shocking to me. What's her health gonna be like at lvl 297?
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    I've always thought she was fairly meh @ 94 but fun to use when buffed -- glad to hear she's got so much health.

Do level 144 2* champions still gain 56 levels when on the weekly buffs list? Or was that based on a percentage, not a specific number?

I raised my MnMags to 115 already. He is buffed to 171 in EotS, so that's still +56.

He would be a total badass except for whatever is up with the scaling. His red is doing the 2800-2900 dmg at level 171 ... little more than it did pre-patch at level 94!!!

Maybe I'm confused, but his pre-patch max red:
    Magnetic Flux - Red 8 AP
    Magneto creates an unstable magnetic field. Turns a random basic Red tile into a 3 turn Countdown tile that deals 183 damage to the current target.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Reduces countdown to 2, +1 AP cost.
    Level 3: Destroy a 3x3 block around the Countdown tile. +2 AP cost.
    Level 4: Reduces countdown to 1.
    Level 5: Destroy a 5x5 block, +3 AP cost.
    Max Level: 1936 damage
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    In the Heroic we just had, Moon had a 1k more health than Sentry when both were lvl217. As if he didn't already have enough issues to mope over.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe I'm confused, but his pre-patch max red:
    Magnetic Flux - Red 8 AP
    Magneto creates an unstable magnetic field. Turns a random basic Red tile into a 3 turn Countdown tile that deals 183 damage to the current target.
    Level Upgrades
    Level 2: Reduces countdown to 2, +1 AP cost.
    Level 3: Destroy a 3x3 block around the Countdown tile. +2 AP cost.
    Level 4: Reduces countdown to 1.
    Level 5: Destroy a 5x5 block, +3 AP cost.
    Max Level: 1936 damage
    he also gets damage for the block of tiles he destroys. depending on the make-up of the 5x5 block, at 94 he probably averaged 2500 or so in damage at 94. didn't really take note this morning's ddq to see how he changed at 94.