leveling costs increased

Coppertouret
Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
It is costing me 10-20k iso more to level max my characters since the update. Was this intentional?

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I'm not sure of the exact change, but I can confirm all the characters I can check show a higher cost to level them up than before. For some levels it's as small as a 1 iso difference, some levels considerably more.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah it is the same for me too.

Great, now that we need to max more chars, everything is more expensive :S
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm being told that Devil Dinosaur increased costs a lot. He previously had his own, less expensive leveling costs compared to other 4*.

Anybody have a reference for his old costs per level?
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    There's definitely a bug here because the devs didn't mention anything about increasing levelling costs--and they really would want to, CS is going to be a nightmare until this is fixed (and afterward, too, probably, since people will be maxing characters to Champion them, realize they've been overcharged, and complain).

Just want to chime in that I've experienced this as well, I never "half-level" my guys but DDino's progress bar is halfway to the next level, for some reason. Some guy on reddit's Hulk has an XP value of -4500 to the next level (i.e. it will cost him 6k to level him up once) (Image here:http://imgur.com/SYTOCPu). The "ISO to max" button is also a huge negative number. Weird stuff.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have fully covered Squirrel Girl and Deadpool each at level 100, and the "ISO to max" button both show over 100K. Cross-referencing the amount of ISO needed to go to level 101, the amount matches with what is listed on the character training page (439).

Don't know if this is just a display error or if costs actually have increased.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Devil Dinosaur cost before champion was 250k iso to go from level 165 to 270. Now it cost 320k iso to level him. was thinking of championing him to fix his covers. and compared to my Elecktra she cost 309k iso to level her from 165 to 270. So 10k difference between those two 4*'s.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    I'm resurrecting this thread because there still seems to be an issue with Devil Dinosaurs leveling cost.