Deconstructing 3*s

MarvelMan
MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Okay, so I have back up copies of a few 3*s.....and Ive heard a rumor that CS will deconstruct them for you.....can anyone validate this is true?

Comments

• I like to know that too.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    I know one of the green's suggested to try it, but it was never stated as a fact that it will be done. Might as well try though right. Contact them and find out.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Definitely interested in knowing this myself because I had started a couple dupes.
  • Anyone try this yet?
  • in another topic a player confirmed it.
    you had to give vs the name of the hero, his exact build and his level, so that they deconstruct the right one.
    you can only get covers back, not iso or hp.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is definitely true. There are so many players running around with full champion 4*'s.. one particular player which some know for his SS, now has all three 5*'s championed beyond belief.

I put in a request to CS on Friday and I have not heard back from them, likely because they are off on the weekends. I am sure all these deconstruct requests are taking up much of CS' time so put your requests in now before they stop it.

Please keep in mind that this is only useful for dups you did now level because CS cannot return any Iso you put into your Dup. So my dup Thor at level 130 night not be worth to deconstruct.

Word of advice for players who want to keep a duplicate. If you have a dup with covers you don't want (e.g. Hulk at 3/5/3), but you still want to keep him, have CS deconstruct him anyway. You can put those covers you don't want (Hulk's 5 red) into your championed 3* and just re-roster the other covers (Hulk now 3/0/3). This way you can still keep the dup but also put some levels into your Champion.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a Derrida joke to be made here but I never understood him well enough to try now.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    See this thread: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=6&t=37845

Basically, the answer is "maybe they will, and maybe they won't". So go ahead and submit your request to customer service, and pretend you're opening a token...