championing is live

Coppertouret
Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
At least for me, on android, it is.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ahh!!! Trying to get it to load now! 1% there, baby!!!
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh that loading percentage... creeping along...
  • Unknown
    edited January 2016
    every 2 star hero will get in total if levelled from 94 to 144:
    - 250 HP (3*50 and 1*100)
    - 5 CP (3 + 2)
    - 3 covers of its 3 star equivalent
    - 5 heroic tokens
    - 12.5k ISO

e.g. 2 star black widow will give 3 covers for 3 star black widow, 2 star ms marvel gives 3 star ms marvel, 2 star ares gives 3 star ragnorak etc.

ZIoBDG0.png
  • Virus_Type_V
    Virus_Type_V Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    sweet...! smoke break time...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Time to open those standard tokens!!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Frasaria wrote:
    every 2 star hero will get 250 HP, 5 CP , 3 covers of its 3 star equivalent and 12.5k ISO if added the total of 50 covers.

e.g. 2 star black widow can give 3 covers for 3 star black widow, 2 star ms marvel gives 3 star ms marvel, 2 star ares gives 3 star ragnorak etc.

So cost neutral from selling (50 x 250 = 12.5k), with 250HP, 5CP, 3 cover bonus. Not bad.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man, the rewards are much more generous than expected. You get a Legendary token right away when adding the first level to a 3* (and a heroic token for a 2*). The very first two iso reward in each tier is exactly the same cost as selling the cover and then the next is double that. 4th reward for a 2* is a 3* cover, and then 9th, 2CP. By the 11th, Iso is already at 1k and 12th is 50 HP. Sadly, 4th for a 3* is not a 4* (maybe asking for much) but 50 HP.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Holy **** the rewards are nice!
  • Andy9009
    Andy9009 Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Is there something wrong with buffed character's level when they are champions? my Champion Doom LVL 175 when buffed is only level 293???
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    Andy9009 wrote:
    Is there something wrong with buffed character's level when they are champions? my Champion Doom LVL 175 when buffed is only level 293???

Weird, my 169 Deadpool is 245 buffed. Maybe they made a change to the way levels scale for the featured character? 290 was already a extreme push (far above the level of the maxed next tier), so I guess they didn't want to add much more over that.

Edit: My 110 2* BW scales up to 176!
  • Clyve
    Clyve Posts: 91
    Yeah, my 169 doom is 289 buffed in PVP. I didn't happen to check before leveling him further to see if they lowered the PVP featured character buff in general, but if not, seems like a bug
  • moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Is it me or do buffed champions do less damage than original?

Also, 4*s also increased match damage.

A lvl 200 PX does 82 blue match damage which is higher than a 166 GSBW/SW. So they broke winfinite. lol
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Clyve wrote:
    Yeah, my 169 doom is 289 buffed in PVP. I didn't happen to check before leveling him further to see if they lowered the PVP featured character buff in general, but if not, seems like a bug

Same exact thing for me. Down to 289 after adding 3 levels... sigh.
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    edited January 2016
    Why does 3* Thor go into Red Hulk and Kamala goes into 4* Thor?

Overall, pretty sweet though. I like how you get tokens on the first level for these! I just used a bunch of HP for slots for 2*'s right now. Want the HP from it and extra 3* covers too. Went up to 71 slots because of it XD

EDIT: Squirrel Girl goes into Awesome Hulk...What does Hulk go into then?! I feel like I'm missing something here... Also, how many overlaps are there so far? As some of these don't necessarily make sense.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    I have to admit, D3 really did step to right direction!
    +1 !
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    moogles85 wrote:

A lvl 200 PX does 82 blue match damage which is higher than a 166 GSBW/SW. So they broke winfinite. lol

Those bastards. Glad I have a dupe PX even lower until I can get SW/GSBW championed back above it.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, my 171 Doom is still only 290 when buffed for his PvP.
  • Coppertouret
    Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    moogles85 wrote:

Lvl 172 torch is doing 4200 with red; ~5200 before championing.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    moogles85 wrote:

wow - hit buy for all pitchfork manufacturers.... go! go! go!
  • trat73
    trat73 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    A lvl 200 PX does 82 blue match damage which is higher than a 166 GSBW/SW. So they broke winfinite

Curious to see how many Champion covers GSBW or SWitch needs to get the purple back.