Big Enchilada issues today

madsalad
madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
I've now tried to play daily Deadpool about 5 times today. No matter what I do, when I get to The Big Enchilada and finish it, I get the "comm link disrupted" message and it keeps spinning. I force close and open app and lose all progress. I've even tried doing other things in between nodes, hoping it would ping the server and keep my progress but it is not. So, I've received taco tokens, Mystique and my daily resupply about 5 times now and lost them 5 times.

Suggestions?

Comments

• madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    So, its not just big enchilada, its anything I play. I went to play simulator, won, and com link disrupted.

I have a Dark Avengers PVE clear coming soon and if this keeps up, I'll have no chance of placing.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you're on wifi, try switching to your cellular data for a match and see if it connects. If you're on data, try switching to wifi. Sometimes they hit the servers through different channels, I used to get this a lot when I first started... haven't had it happen in a long time though.

Just something to try.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Send a ticket to CS, they will probably give you the reward you're supposed to get.