Why do I get punished

if the game crashes?

This happened twice this week now, I start a Deadpool daily fight, the game crashes, i log back in and my caracters are damaged because I probably "intentionally left the game to avoid defeat". Haven't even started matching stuff...

If is extremly annoying.

Tango

Comments

• WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    unqltango wrote:
    if the game crashes?

This happened twice this week now, I start a Deadpool daily fight, the game crashes, i log back in and my caracters are damaged because I probably "intentionally left the game to avoid defeat". Haven't even started matching stuff...

If is extremly annoying.

Tango

i've experienced several times this issue. I noticed that anytime there is a new patch, the crashes increase and in an awful event like Heroic, with limited roster, is a real pain icon_redface.gif
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    unqltango wrote:
    if the game crashes?

If is extremly annoying.

Tango

They say they can't tell the difference, so they have to treat all instances of "during-the-fight-exits" as intentional. (At least, that's what they told me.)