Time for a 3rd 4* weekly boosted character?

Slarow
Slarow Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
edited January 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
By my count, there are 40 3* characters and as of now, 25 4* characters. There are currently 5 3* weekly boosted characters, but only 2 4* weekly boosted characters. It seems we have crossed a threshold (24) whereby we should have 3 4* characters boosted weekly.

whitecrit.pngwhitecrit.pngwhitecrit.png EDIT: Most people seem to miss this part of the post, please read before voting/posting: whitecrit.pngwhitecrit.pngwhitecrit.png

I know that new characters are always boosted, which would count for another 4*, but the problem is (especially now that you can't hp-whale a new character), no one who is in the 4* range will ever actually have a usable new 4* character by the time they drop off the "new" list, so there are still effectively only 2 4* weekly boosted characters.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    edited January 2016
    plus the new characters that are buffed. that "technically" makes makes 4, but i do think its fine. if they go to3 4s, they should go to 6 3s.
  • Since the last 2 characters released are almost invariably 4*s at the moment, that makes 4 boosted 4*s at current.
    (Edit, beaten to it!)

I'm more interested in when they're going to start a 4* season and a 3* season running in parallel. We asked Ice this before and he said once there was enough 4*'s they would look at it...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    and 1 buffed 5*!
  • Slarow
    since 2/3 of the commentors didn't read the second paragraph, I wonder how many of those who voted for no more 4*'s didn't either icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:
    and 1 buffed 5*!

Don't give them ideas! icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Technically there is always four 4*'s boosted each week if you count the boosted new 4*'s
  • Slarow
    Technically there is always four 4*'s boosted each week if you count the boosted new 4*'s
    :facepalm: Check the second paragraph of the OP.
  • Slarow
    (*) could someone enlighten me on what level a 270 4* is boosted to? I'm nowhere near that stage lol

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    adding more would be good for the vets with full 4* rosters. I have (or will have) most of my 4*s mostly covered, but the iso costs of leveling mean that I have 2 usable 4*s now. will be 3 in about a month and a half and 4 in about 2.5 months. so, unless they hit on one of the few I have, I'd rather see less 350s (or 355s or 360s now) floating out there. from a purely selfish standpoint, I voted 2 is good. in about 8 months, I might change my mind.