doom tiles are disappearing

shatland
shatland Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
places a new one at the beginning of my turn, but when it's their turn, my tile disappears right before any action takes place (passives/powers/match.) seems to be random, but the most number of tiles i can get is 3, but sometimes only 2 or 1. i wonder if it has to do with the mirror match aspect, like the opponent doom is overwriting my doom tiles at the beginning of the turn? it's quite frustrating and would appreciate it getting looked into - thanks

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be nice if one trap overwriting another would create the TRAP DISARMED! message.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    The weird thing is that unlike most instances of this, it doesn't trigger a "trap disarmed" message. This may be because your trap is overwritten by something you can't see, but it should be more informative, IMO.
  • Am I going nuts or was this not fixed in a patch a couple of Months back so both Dooms could place traps on the same tile?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure that never happened. One tile being able to hold two traps is the kind of thing I think I'd remember...
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    On one hand, displaying "Trap Disarmed!" when this happens would defeat the point of traps being invisible to the opponent.

On the other, you know that your opponent's placed a trap there anyway because your trap got overwritten.